- 10500.00 - 90000.00 INR
Continuous ambient gas monitoring system is a microprocessor based gas detection system that can be used for evaluating the input coming from distantly located toxic, combustible or oxygen detector transmitters. It can continuously monitor a range of ordinary atmospheric hazards without any interruption. The system uses point to point writing edifices, in which all shutdown devices, detector heads and remote system are connected separately to the control unit.
This instrument is ideal for small systems, which is typically less than 20 points. The sensor of this instrument is close to the central control unit. It is configured for simple expansion through the plugs situated in sensor modules. One can access TX 250 transmitters with explosion and weather proof versions. Both these versions come with digital readouts and without digital readouts. There are bright LED alarm light indicants, two independently adaptable alarm set points in every channel and low & high alarm conditions. The channel and common specific 4-20mA analog signals enable communication between sensor data and different other systems. An extra 'Test' button is to duly check coherence in the modular card.
- Type : Rack /Panel Mounted
- Power Supply : 230 V AC, 50Hz
- Display : Digital Continuous , 7 Segment - Red
- Indications : Fault , Low , High
- Output : - 4-20 mA linear , relay -from each channel
- Sensor Technology : Supports all type of sensor output
- Accuracy : +/-2% of FS
- Enclosure : Rigid Aluminum
- 10-15 Per Week
- 3 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
25/N, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India