- 16000.00 - 70000.00 INR
- LM 6 cast aluminium
- 24 V DC
- 3 Watt (W)
- +/-2 %
- Digital Only
- 0-100% LEL / PPM/V/V
Field Gas Transmitter TX 250 is a microcontroller based system that can provide unmatched output and accurate results. The gas-specific transmitter is configured with minimal cross-interference. It can continuously monitor several dangerous concentrations of gases and interface directly with different receiving instrument / system. The standard transmitter has a solid electronic module enclosed with a polyester or metallic box that is weather or explosion proof.
Field Gas Transmitter TX 250 comes with features, like application specific sensor, relay output and easy sensor replacement. It can be availed with explosion proof & IP65, IP55 rating, 2 or 3 wire output having smart sensor interface, HART / MODBUS (RS485). The buyer can also opt for self diagnostic and auto-calibration functions having embedded software.
Features of Field Gas Transmitter TX 250:
- Suitable for poisonous, explosive, oxygen and other gases
- Applicable in laboratories and plants
- Field, wall mount design provided in weather and blind proof housing
- Comes with standard 4-20 mA transmission and 2 wire or 3 wire technology
- Electronic module is compact and rugged, suitable for hazardous area
LED for 3 wire only / LCD for Wp housing / No display in case of Blind
Detectable gases / parameters
Less than 10 seconds.
24 V DC.
-5 to 55C
-20 to 50C
4-20mA / RS 232 Relay / RS-485 / HART
Plastic / Die-cast Aluminium
% V/V, % LEL, PPM, milligram per cubic meter
For 3 wire only: Buzzer, Mounting bracket, Canopies, Splash Guard, Calibration-cap
- 10-15 Per Week
- 3 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
- IP 66/67 , Flame Proof , Intrinsically Safe for Zone 1 & 2 area classifications
25/N, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India