- 25000.00 - 60000.00 INR
- Explosion proof / Weather Proof
- 24 V DC/ 230 V AC 50 Hz
- 3 Watt (W)
- +/- 2 %
- Digital Only
- 0-100% LEL , 0-100/500 PPM
Field Wall Monitoring
Field Mounted Monitor is a multipurpose system that can detect single, toxic gases or oxygen in air. This simple to use and high performance system can be used in industrial, general purpose and commercial applications. This GD 250 single channel digital control module can display the status of any single integral assembly. It is enclosed with NEMA 4X wall mount or Ex proof enclosure. It comes with latest controller interface with two or three wire 4-20 mA sensors or standard voltage / current sensor transmitters. It provides both, concentration display and independent adjustable alarm levels. The concentration can be reads on its either 3½ digit LCD or Graphical LCD display. LEDs on front panel indicates three alarms. The relays can be programmed for latching or non-latching activities. Direct alarm action is provided by SPDT Form C type rated relays with 5 Amps that also minimizes interposing relays demands. It has a Fail Safe Supervisory feature that indicates fully operational monitor. Its design displays input power and the status of the power supply for the amplifiers. It will illuminate Fault Light Emitting Diode in case any of these functions fail.
- Sensor Assembly available in a Explosion Proof Enclosure Division 1, Group C&D.
- Electro-chemical or catalytic / solid state NDIR sensor available with a one year warranty.
- 230 V AC , 50 Hz or 24 V DC supply
- Field adjustable address
- Relay (alarm) test mode.
- Digital + 4-20 mA output
- Digital Display
- Background Adjustment : User Selective
- 10-15 Per Week
- 3 Week
- All India
- IP 66 for Explosion/Flame Proof area , IP 65 for Weather Proof enclosure
25/N, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India