- Type :
- Sample Conditioning System
- Material :
- MS powder coated
- Power Supply :
- 230 V AC 50 Hz
We are engaged in manufacturing and exporting wide gamut of Gas Sampling System. It is available in several models to meet the changing requirements of our customers. This is designed to draw samples from ducts or hard to access locations. And it deliver the samples to gas sensors located in a more convenient area. Further, this Gas Sampling System is manufactured by our team with the use of optimum quality materials. In order to ensure its flawlessness, this system is tested by our quality inspectors prior to dispatch from our end.
- Excellent functionality
- Negligible maintenance
- Highly spacious internal design
- Custom designed sample conditioning system
- Application specific principle of Analysis
- Infrared & Electrochemical detector for CO and
- C02 , NOx, HC , HF , SOx , Cl2, HCl
- Electrochemical, paramagnetic or zirconia detector , UV , NDIR , chemiluminescent
- Hydrocarbons & Hydrogen
- Heated stack mounted filter optional
- Automatic calibration
- Built in printer. (Optional)
- Multi point sampling system. (Optional)
- RS-232/485 output for data logging and further analysis
Measuring Gas & Range:
Gas Ranges & Application dependent.
Graphic LCD (optional alphanumeric display)
230 V AC 50 Hz
0-50 deg . Cel.
Aluminum casing (power coated) for indoor application
Standard: 19" Rackmounted
Flush on panel/tabletop
Warm up time:
Analysis detector dependent
4-20 mA , RS232/485
Two level (selectable range)
Sample Gas condition
Temp:0-50 deg. C, Pressure: Less than 1.5 Kg/cm, The gas should be dry & clean. Other than this suitable sample, conditioning system is required.
Manual, on command in microprocessor based system.
25/N, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India