SF 6 Gas Leak Detector
We offer sensitive, stable and highly efficient SF 6 Gas Leak Detectors, for enhanced efficiency. The advanced microprocessor is the core of this unit. Integrated with Digital Signal Processing, it allows comely management of the circuitry as well as sensing tip signal that has been impossible before. In addition, the amount of components employed in the circuit is decreased by 40%, so as to increase the performance in the probing for SF6 holes. The microprocessor supervises battery voltage levels 2000 times per second. It also monitors sensing tip and assists in counterbalancing for even the most minor variations in signal. This interprets into a nonfluctuating and reliable tool in almost all environments.
Convenience properties have been provided to raise the serviceability of the 3-033-R002. The seven levels of sensitivity is 64 times increased from level 1 to level 7. Unique Tri-Color LED's displays an advanced and wide ranging leak size indicant. It also displays the sensitivity level and provides a true voltage indicant of battery power level. The tactile keypad monitors all the utilities that go through operation. A comprehensive new case designing offers user grip and controls the visual indicants in undeviating sight during its utilization.
- Measuring Principle : Ion - Vaccum - Principle
- Power Supply : 3V DC, two cell Alkaline batteries
- Ultimate Sensitivity : 5 g SF6 / year
- Operating Temperature : 0° C to 50° C
- Battery Life : Approximately 30 hours
- Duty Cycle : Continuous, no limitation
- Response Time : Instantaneously
- Reset Time : One Second
- Warm-Up Time : Approximately 2 seconds
- Unit Weight : 560 grams
- Unit Dimensions : 229 X 65 X 65mm
- Fixed Probe Length : 355mm
25/N, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India